Monday, November 14, 2005

Fools rush in

Standing outside at approximately 20 mins till open hours...

Hehehe, I'm one of them, one of the many expectants to enter the Sogo dept store.

For those of you who haven't heard, the previous week and ongoing still, Sogo Taipei is holding it's 18th year anniversary sale.

So what's the fuss about??

For lovely women like me,( eherm, no objections plz!), part of our lives was meant to beautify ourselves. Vain? not exactly, just think of us as people with an aesthetic sense of being. The cosmetic products are offered at a reduced price with lots of sample products. It's a lucrative offer and everyone wants to have a hand on them.

Whoooooosh........ came the sound as the gates open and some of those in the front line, literally raced to the finish line (which is the cosmetics counter). Their anticipation is quite infectious and I also got the feel to race with them, but I'm wearing sandals and tripping over will not be a sight to behold. so i just trek forward to the target set in mind.

I just stayed there for two hours and bought a Clinique care combo set. It's exactly what I came for so let's say I'm satisfied with what I've had. Managed to save a few hundreds, and its worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home