Sunday, October 30, 2005

Mirror, mirror on the wall

What is your morning ritual?
For instance, some will check themselves out on a mirror. Aside from the fact that you look like hell with dirt in your eyes and that offensive breath, you still want to waste several minutes of your limited time, evaluating yourself.
Next, wash their face and brush teeth or go to the potty first before doing the aforementioned. Then off to work.

Personally, here's what I usually do, (with the exception of weekends):
1. Turn off the annoying alarm clock.
2. Grab a towel, march to the bathroom and turn on the shower.
3. Shampoo first then rinse then put on hair conditioner. (The next step is a real time-saver)
4. Leaving the conditioner for a few minutes, making use of that time to brush my teeth.
5. Soap body.
6. Standing under the shower, I rinse of the conditioner and soap at the same time.
7. Dry myself up, then I'm done.

30 minutes tops I'm ready to go (shower, body care rituals, makeup and all).
I make use of every valuable minute of my morning time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home