Monday, October 24, 2005

Traipsing around the corner

As Monday morn sets in, there's this battle of disengaging myself from my bed.

Autumn is starting to make its presence felt. Colder days are meant to stay. BRRRR!

Last weekend, went out with a friend to try this ramen house in Taipei Metro Mall. For the first time in ages, she was late and I'm on time. Sometimes, I really do surprise myself.

This ramen house (which I don't know its name) has it's somehow Japanese ambiance around it. Service is fast, noodles are great and the soup is Oishi ne! However, my friend seems to be a little unsatisfied. Soup's a little salty and oily for her. Anyway, come to think of it, Japanese ramen soup are really salty.

Going from there, we pass by Chung hsiao road and have our hair trimmed. Never anticipated that it would take us three hours to get it done. . I almost fell asleep. Good thing, there's a baby that has entertained us with his cute smile and dimples.

Haven't bought the coat yet. Still can't find the one I'm looking for. Gotta try again next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home