Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Wait Begins

Up until now, there's not a price yet to the ticket I've booked.

I'm going back home for vacation for at least a couple of weeks. My seat has been booked but the price , as they say "has not been released yet". I just wonder why they don't have a monthly price range for this. I'm thinking , maybe there are several factors to consider too, like stocks, oil prices, politics, inflation/deflation of USD, that would affect the rise and fall of prices.

I just hope it will be a little less expensive than last year. There's this drawback, one cannot avail the special prices for OCW which far more cheaper than the regular prices.

Patience is drawing a thin line here...

Today's a special day for our dear friend, Elizabeth. More blessing come your way and take care always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home